Those warm spring and summer nights are coming friends. Soon you’ll be swapping stories around the grill, sipping ice-cold beech woods from the cooler, and passing out in your favorite hammock. If you’re without a hammock this is surely something you must remedy.
Might I suggest one these lovely options from ‘Lazy Bandido?’ Shown above are two of the most popular styles the ‘Lazy Bandido’ y ‘El Gringo.’ Each are hand-woven by skilled artisans in Masaya, Nicaragua, with a double spring weave pattern for comfort, flexibility, durability, and breathability, and measure 7’ X 4’.
Check out more options at their Webstore and get your back yard game up!
- robertinahammock reblogged this from fivestargentleman
- bornintotheflood reblogged this from fivestargentleman
- stupiddogwalkers reblogged this from fivestargentleman
- midorika57 likes this
- oronskeeze reblogged this from fivestargentleman
- sarang-eonjena likes this
- justlookattheworld likes this
- kimchitaco likes this
- fivestargentleman posted this